My profile could be defined in one word: creativity !
11 years working experience in advertising agency as Art Director in Paris, communication section in Chartres and an association in India while I enjoyed using a wide range of media and I expressed my passion for visual concept development, branding and slogan.
Creative for "Bangalore accueil" - french association in Bangalore (India)
2012 - until now
• Visual concept development, branding, slogan, illustration
• Print supply chain follow-up from concept to «ready for printing»
• Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXPress, Indesign, both Mac and Windows environment.
• Creation of the Visual guideline for the association: logo, booklet and posters...
Creative director - City of Chartres (France) - 110 000 Inhabitants
2006 - 2011
• Visual guidelines for main city departments: finance, social services, library, conservatoire…
• Design of the city magazine (35000 copies printed each month)
• Visual identity design of cultural events, including the national advertising campaign for «Chartres en Lumières»: exhibition at Gare Montparnasse (Paris train station), ads in national press magazine, posters for senior panels and muppies (www.chartresenlumieres.com)
• Communication advise for city representatives.
Freelance graphic designer
2005 - 2006
Main works: corporate identity guide for “Alliance Alizé” (www.alliance-alize.fr), creation of logotype
used for the “Route du Rhum” sponsorship campaign.
Creative director for “RF Publicité” (www.rfpublicite.fr) / Advertising agency
2002 - 2005
• Management of a Team of 5 graphic designers
• Direct contact with the customer
• Art Direction, branding, slogan…
• Main customers: “Canon France“, “GMF” insurance company, “Nestlé“.
Graphic Designer for “Barok Design” / Advertising agency specialized
on luxury brands
2001 - 2002
Main customers: liquor brands of “L.V.M.H“ group (“Moët et Chandon“,
“Hennessy“, “Dom Perignon“, “Johnny Walker“...)
Awards and main campains
2011: national campaign (press and posters) for «Chartres en Lumières» (www.chartresenlumieres.com)
2005: national poster campaign for “GMF” Insurance company
2004: national press campaign for “Canon”
2001: award of best poster - «Étudiants, tous à Chaumont» festival, poster exposed during the festival.
Applied Arts School / Ecole Supérieure d’Arts-Appliqués (ESAA) - Troyes (France)
• 1996 - 2001
Post Graduate Degree in Applied Art with Highest Honours.
Baccalauréat, major in economics.
High School - Jean-Moulin / France (18)